... Or, rather, my guesses at what happened when.
Since we have characters across Lisianthus doing different things at different times, sometimes there's no way to tell exactly what happened first, and it doesn't matter anyway. But if you notice I got something wrong, in time or place -- or I missed anything -- let me know and I'll fix it.
I'll keep adding to this until it seems unwieldy, then start another.
- Valiska 1: Valiska Makes Landfall in Silverwind
- Annwn RP 01: Introducing the Seelie Court (Tir Ildathach)
- Annwn RP 02: The Elves Keep Watch (Tavrobel)
- Valiska 2: Valiska at the Silver Lion (Silverwind)
- Annwn RP 03: Uproar among the Hobbits of GreenField
- Syeira Anariel (Tigan'ra)
- Annwn Rp 04: Flying Fish and Pretty Maids (Port Annwn)
>>>Chronicle #1 - The Death of the Mer Queen [Sirenia Arc #1] starts here<<<
- Sirenia Arc #1: Nerissa - Shifting Tides: The Death of the Mer-Queen
- Coast of Vhaerun #1: A Dirge Upon the Waves
- Uncertain Times Ahead (Tavrobel)
- Valiska #3: Wave-Rider (Silverwind)
- Annwn RP: News Travels Fast (Tavrobel)
- A Foreboding Undercurrent (Vhaerun)
- Coast of Vhaerun #2: The Intuition of Amerakhte
- Coast of Vhaerun 7 earliest preparation starts here
- Annwn RP: Division Among the Elves (Tavrobel)
- Sirenia Arc #1: Nerissa - The Mer-Queen's Funeral & The Attack
- Coast of Vhaerun #3: The Beacons Set Ablaze
- Merihim Asmodeus (Misery) visits Amerakhte (Vhaerun)
- Port Annwn Takes Stock
- Sirenia Arc #1: Nerissa -- The Attack and the Mission
- [Sirenia Arc] Dangerous Allegiances (Vhaerun)
- Foresight Reveals the Return of Shadows (Tavrobel)
- [Sirenia Arc] The Drow Forces Arise and Set Forth (Blackmoor/Vhaerun)
- [Sirenia Arc] The Spy (Blackmoor/Vhaerun)
- Coast of Vhaerun 4: The Return of Khimele (Council) [Sirenia Arc]
- Coast of Vhaerun 5: Warning the Merfolk (Council) [Sirenia Arc]
- Coast of Vhaerun 6: Shahann the Spymistress (Council) [Sirenia Arc]
- Inland Vhaerun: A Warning Before the Attack [Sirenia Arc]
- Coast of Vhaerun 7: To Arms [Sirenia Arc]
- [Sirenia Arc]: Diversions (Blackmoor/Vhaerun)
- [Sirenia Arc]: Fire Rain (Vhaerun) -- First post in the Battle of Vhaerun Bay on March 29.
- Imnistra "Istra" Yril'Lysaulur Enters the Scene - Vhaerun [Zarra's War - The Battles]
- The Tieflings Join in the Fray - Vhaerun [Zarra's War - The Battles]
- Vhaerun Bay: Vicona Flanks; Amerakhte and Ashliin Attack [Has pictures of the location]
- Offshore: Khimele and Shahann Discuss Not Returning
- Gitana, Tigan'ra: Arrival of the Refugees
- Off the Vhaerun Coast: The Drow and Merfolk Talk
- Vhaerun Bay: Welverin Arrives to Support Vicona
- Vhaerun Bay: Istra Arrives to Support Sei-Varun
- Vhaerun Bay: Misery Arrives to Support Sei-Varun (Speaking Loosely)
- Vhaerun Bay: The Archers Lose to the Eye Wall
- Vhaerun Bay: Ryltar and Istra attack Vicona and Welverin
- Vhaerun Bay: Vicona and the Drakes attack Ryltar and Istra
- Vhaerun Bay: Ashliin Sei-Varun Holds Her Position
- Vhaerun Bay: Welverin Dies Destroying Ryltar's Forces
- Vhaerun Bay: Istra Calls for the Survivors of Ryltar's Forces to Retreat
- Vhaerun Bay: Misery's Tieflings Attack Vicona's Army [Battlefield diagram]
- Vhaerun Bay: Amerakhte's Mages Paint Targets; Ashliin Leaves the Hill to Attack Vicona
- Vhaerun Bay: Istra and Other Survivors Meet Ashliin's Forces Down the Hill
- Vhaerun Bay: The Tieflings Make Ready to Leave
- Vhaerun Bay: Daybreak: Amerakhte Descends; Ashliin's Forces Look for Survivors; Ilsery on the Shore
- Zarra Scries the Battle Results
- Conclusion Post
- Sei-Varun Funeral and Initiation of Young Warriors
--End of Battle of Vhaerun Bay--
Last edited by Valiska Sei-Varun on Tue May 02, 2017 10:09 am; edited 41 times in total
This is wonderful Astrid. Thank you for organising the Chronicles, I was losing track myself and had missed Valiska's "Wave-Rider" RP.
I will simply add to this list when I next post.
Perhaps Nyza will come up with a better position for this thread too, so that everyone can follow the storyline chronologically, no matter when they begin following the plot!
I also have the powers to make edits to anyone's posts too, so I can make changes as does Elbereth I believe. You can edit invididual posts on your own by clicking Replay > Edit Post. However having a proper list like this is also quite helpful for people to catch up.
You can link to individual posts. Up in the top left there's a date you can click on to get an address to link to. So instead of noting 'RP Posts', we can link to them directly.
So, for example, the first Sirenia link is still the thread head, but I just edited the second Sirenia link so you go directly to the funeral post.
If we thread more, it'll be easier to keep track of, but I'm still thinking it's important to the future for newbies to be able to figure out what happened without putting a lot of effort into it. So I'm thinking keeping up the chronology is a good idea. (And aside from that, I won't have to put much work into figuring out what was going on, or where a character was introduced, two years from now when I've forgotten the details.)
There is no way to back up the forums, that's a limitation of it being free. I strongly advise when you post to have posted from an external source. At some point, if things continue to 'get beefy', I would still consider buying a paid website and having more 'proper' forums, which would allow me to back them up. However, right now, I consider it an unnecessary expense, but I'm def. aware of the disadvantages of the free forums.
I don't have enough spare cash right now to make a useful difference here. (In the future, probably, but that's a ways off yet.)
If the rp posts or the header post in this thread went missing it'd be really, really annoying. So I'm gonna grab them and anything else important every so often, and make an archive.
Sometimes if you copy a forum URL into the link button, it will give you an address that starts off '/forum...' in the source code. That works. But if it starts off '//forum...' -- which it does half the time for no apparent reason -- it doesn't work. If you don't mind editing out the extra slash in the source code, you can fix it; or let me know and if it's in one of these Chronological Order posts I'll do it.